The Easter holidays are right in front of us and this does also mean more time for listening/watching your favorite podcasts. That’s why I’ve released version 1.5 which doubles the free playback contingent to four hours per month. And if this still isn’t enough for you, then now is the time to go and get the uPod license: For a limited time it’s available for half the price — at only EUR 1.65.
BTW: Please don’t forget to rate/review uPod if you haven’t done already. At the moment we need each positive rating.
Here is the full list of changes for version 1.5:
- increased free monthly playback contingent of four hours
- “My podcasts” now also lists the episodes in your library
- podcast search view keeps it’s scroll position
- OPML import natively accepts XML MIME type
- better episode list performance
- tons of bug fixes